musings and rantings

Friday, May 27, 2005

Not so "convienient" anymore...



I don't know about you, but I'm not nearly akin to carting around loose change on my person as I was back in "the day." Frankly, I don't even carry cash half the time, what with the modern convieniences of ATM's and POS terminals. Out of all my monthly bills, I don't write a single check thanks to the wonderful advent of "pay by phone" and "online bill pay."




Why is it then that vending machines have not yet began accepting check/credit cards? I've see pay phones doing it, but not one soda machine with that capability. Perhaps it's just my locale, but I for one think the profits would skyrocket for those adventageous enough to outfit their vending machines with such capabilities.

Yes, I may complain about some of the so-called "modern conviencies" of the day, as many of them are more of a botheration than anything else. But, the idea of a vending machine that accepts my Mastercard...that's priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home